On arrival at Amsterdam airport, after clearing your customs and immigration travel to your Hotel. Check in to your hotel and rest of day at leisure. Overnight stay at Amsterdam.
Amsterdam – Brussels – Paris
Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris
Explore Amsterdam – Brussels – Paris with TourNMove.com.
- Trip Schedule
Day 01 – Amsterdam Airport – Amsterdam
Day 02 – Amsterdam – AMSTERDAM CITY TOUR WITH LIVE GUIDE INCLUDING A DIAMOND FACTORY VISIT & 1-HOUR AMSTERDAM CANAL CRUISE
After breakfast, Join us on this extensive bus tour and see the architectural highlights of Amsterdam dating from the seventeenth century till now with almost 7.000 monuments building in total. Enjoy moving around the city in a luxury touring car while your licensed guide points out the most interesting monuments reflecting the rich history and culture of the city. We’ll make a stop to take pictures at a windmill at the river Amstel before we make our visit to a diamond factory where we will have the chance to observe diamonds being polished traditionally. We’ll then join a 1 hour cruise through the famous canals of Amsterdam for a total sightseeing experience and admire the fantastic views this city has to offer. Overnight stay in Amsterdam.
Day 03 – Amsterdam – Brussels
After breakfast and check out, proceed to the Amsterdam train station for your onward train to Brussels. On arrival in Brussels, proceed to your hotel. After having checked in at your hotel, spend some time to relax or you can explore Brussels on your own. Overnight stay at Brussels.
Day 04 – Brussels – Brussels Grand City Tour
After breakfast, a tour of Brussels is a good introduction to Belgium. Discover the ancient buildings of the city and its splendid modern part on board of our bus. Our tour will begin at the majestic Grand Place from where the coach will take us to Saint-Michael’s cathedral. We will visit the widely known Atomium and pass by the Chinese pavilion and Japanese Tower. From the Royal Residence we will return to the city centre to visit the Sablon area, with its numerous antique shops, while passing the Palace of Justice and Royal Palace. The next part of our tour covers the district in which you will see the headquarters of the European Parliament and Commission. Overnight stay at Brussels.
Day 05 – Brussels – Paris
After breakfast and check out, proceed to the Brussels train station for your onward train to Paris. On arrival in Paris, proceed to your hotel. After having checked in at your hotel, spend some time to relax or you can explore Paris on your own. Overnight stay at Paris.
Day 06 – Paris – Paris City Tour with Seine River cruise & entry to Eiffel tower
After breakfast, Today you will enjoy Paris city tour. In that you will visit 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with its unique and marvellous panorama. Your excursion will continue with a 1 hour Seine River Cruise to admire the monuments and majestic bridges of Paris from the shore. During your panoramic tour you will discover the essential of Paris: Champs Elysees Trocadero (photo stop) Place Concorde the Louvre Opera Place Vendome Notre Dame Saint-Michel and Saint-Germain. Overnight stay at Paris.
Day 07 – Paris – Depart for the onward journey
After breakfast, check out from hotel and proceed to Paris airport for your flight to your destination.
- 02 Night stay in Amsterdam with breakfast at Hotel 3* or 4*
- 02 Night stay in Brussels with breakfast at Hotel 3* or 4*
- 02 Night stay in Paris with breakfast at Hotel 3* or 4*
- Train tickets from Amsterdam to Brussels in 2nd Class with Reservation
- Train tickets from Brussels to Paris in 2nd Class with Reservation
- AMSTERDAM CITY TOUR WITH LIVE GUIDE INCLUDING A DIAMOND FACTORY VISIT & 1-HOUR AMSTERDAM CANAL CRUISE
- BRUSSELS GRAND CITY TOUR
- Paris City Tour with One hour Seine River cruise and entry to Eiffel tower 2nd Level SIC basis
- Flights/fares extra – not included in above quote.
- Visa or Insurance Charges
- Meals other than those indicated above drinks, tips, laundry, phone & expenses of personal nature.
- Local departure Taxes if any
- Local Transfers from Airport/Railway Station to Hotel and Excursion Sites or vice-versa at places mentioned above
- No services booked as of now
- Some hotels may charge a local city tax on spot: appx. EUR 2-4 per person / night.
- This is an individual tour only
- Standard hotel Check in at 2 PM & Check Out at 10 AM
- All sightseeing will be on SIC, client needs to reach central meeting point on own.
- Lunch & Dinner are not Included