On arrival at Munich airport, after clearing your customs and immigration travel to your Hotel. Check in to your hotel and rest of day at leisure. Overnight stay at Munich.
Explore Germany with TourNMove.com.
- Trip Schedule
Day 01 – Munich Airport – Munich
Day 02 – Munich – Neuschwanstein Castle Small-Group Day Tour from Munich
After breakfast, today you will join Munich tour. The enchanting old-world town of Fussen lies in the foot hills of the Alps, framed by one of the most breathtaking natural settings in the world. Travelling by rail on small group guided tour from Munich, you’ll tour the ethereal Neuschwanstein Castle, be taken to the best vantage points; the lake, the postcard-perfect aerial view of the equally beautiful Hohenschwangau Castle and to the waterfall gorge.This glorious folly was built in the 19th century by the famed “mad” King Ludwig II, a man intoxicated by myth and who himself became a legend. The shimmering white towers of the castle among the clouds are instantly recognizable to many and it also famous as the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Castle. Overnight stay at Munich.
Day 03 – Munich – Frankfurt
After breakfast and check out, proceed to the Munich train station for your onward train to Frankfurt. On arrival in Frankfurt, proceed to your hotel. After having checked in at your hotel, spend some time to relax or you can explore Frankfurt on your own. Overnight stay at Frankfurt.
Day 04 – Frankfurt – Black Forest and Baden-Baden Day Trip from Frankfurt
After breakfast, Visit the beautiful spa town of Baden-Baden and explore the scenic woods of Germany’s Black Forest on a day trip from Frankfurt. Head to Baden-Baden where you join a guided visit of the charming Baden-Baden Kurhaus Casino. Elegant and sophisticated, Baden-Baden offers a delightful townscape of tree-lined avenues, grand buildings and boutiques alongside its legendary thermal baths. Your day trip continues with a scenic round-trip tour through the vast, deep-green woods of the Black Forest, known for being the inspiration for traditional cuckoo clocks and the delicious Black Forest cake. Marvel at the unspoiled nature and stop at the idyllic Lake Mummelsee, which has become the subject of several legends about mermaids and a mysterious underwater castle. Before returning to Frankfurt, enjoy some free time to explore typical Black Forest shops and immerse yourself in the beautiful natural setting that inspired the Brothers Grimm fairy tales. Return back to Frankfurt for overnight stay.
Day 05 – Frankfurt – Frankfurt Airport– Depart for the onward journey
After breakfast, check out from hotel and proceed to Frankfurt airport for your flight to your destination.
- 02 Night stay in Munich with breakfast at Hotel 3* or 4*
- 02 Night stay in Frankfurt with breakfast at Hotel 3* or 4*
- Train tickets from Munich to Frankfurt in 2nd Class with Reservation
- Neuschwanstein Castle Small-Group Day Tour from Munich
- Black Forest and Baden-Baden Day Trip from Frankfurt
- Flights/fares extra – not included in above quote.
- Visa or Insurance Charges
- Meals other than those indicated above drinks, tips, laundry, phone & expenses of personal nature.
- Local departure Taxes if any
- Local Transfers from Airport/Railway Station to Hotel and Excursion Sites or vice-versa at places mentioned above
- No services booked as of now
- Some hotels may charge a local city tax on spot: appx. EUR 2-4 per person / night.
- This is an individual tour only
- Standard hotel Check in at 2 PM & Check Out at 10 AM
- All sightseeing will be on SIC, client needs to reach central meeting point on own.
- Lunch & Dinner are not Included