On arrival at Madrid Airport complete customs & immigration process then travel to your hotel. Do hotel check in & then leisure a day or free to explore Madrid on your own. Overnight stay at Madrid.
Explore Spain with TourNMove.com.
- Trip Schedule
Day 01 – Madrid Airport – Madrid
Day 02 –Madrid – Panoramic Madrid Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast, travelling by air-conditioned coach, admire showstopper attractions such as the Royal Palace of Madrid, Alcalá Gate (Puerta de Alcalá) and Cybele’s Fountain (Fuente de la Cibeles). Cruise along beautiful boulevards to the ancient city squares of Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Villa. Discover diverse districts such as the Barrio de la Morería, and learn of their history from your guide. Your guide describes the Royal Alcazar of Madrid — an ancient Arabic fortress — and admire the imposing façade of the Royal Palace of Madrid. In Madrid Rio, cruise from Puente del Rey to Puente de Segovia and take in top city sights along the way. Overnight stay at Madrid.
Day 03 – Madrid – Barcelona
After breakfast and check out, proceed to the Madrid train station for your onward train to Barcelona. On arrival in Barcelona, proceed to your Hotel. Complete hotel check in then you will be free to explore the Barcelona on your own. Overnight stay at Barcelona.
Day 04 – Barcelona – Barcelona Sightseeing Tour: Gothic Quarter Walking Tour, Olympic Village, and Montjuic Cable Car Ride
After breakfast, discover the exuberance and beauty of Barcelona on a tour of this exquisite Catalan city. This tour is the ideal introduction to Barcelona’s famous sights, including a sightseeing tour from the coach of Passeig de Gracia street where you will see all of Gaudi’s famous buildings, the Olympic Village (Vila Olimpica) and the beautiful Montjuic mountain. Enjoy a cable car ride, visit the Spanish Village (Poble Espanyol) and finish this experience with a walking tour through Barcelona’s old city centre. Overnight stay at Barcelona.
Day 05 – Barcelona – Valencia
After breakfast and check out, proceed to the Barcelona train station for your onward train to Valencia. On arrival in Valencia, proceed to your Hotel. Complete hotel check in then you will be free to explore the Valencia on your own. Overnight stay at Valencia.
Day 06 – Valencia – Valencia Guided City Tour
After breakfast, Discover Valencia with this daily route along the downtown, the oldest part of the city. We will visit its principal monuments on foot as you learn about the rich and interesting history of this gorgeous city. On this walking tour we will visit the Serrano´s Gates, The Valencia Parliament. Las Cortes, El Palacio de la Generalitat, The Cathedral, The basilica of the Virgin, The round square, The silk market., The City Hall Square, The Post office, The bullring and the North Station. Overnight stay at Valencia.
Day 07 – Valencia – Departures to Airport
After breakfast, check out from hotel and proceed to Valencia airport for your flight to your destination.
- 02 Night stay in Madrid with breakfast at Hotel 3* or 4*
- 02 Night stay in Barcelona with breakfast at Hotel 3* or 4*
- 02 Night stay in Valencia with breakfast at Hotel 3* or 4*
- Train tickets from Madrid to Barcelona in 2nd Class with Reservation
- Train tickets from Barcelona to Valencia in 2nd Class with Reservation
- Panoramic Madrid Sightseeing Tour
- Barcelona Sightseeing Tour: Gothic Quarter Walking Tour, Olympic Village, and Montjuic Cable Car Ride
- Valencia Guided City Tour
- Flights/fares extra – not included in above quote.
- Visa or Insurance Charges
- Meals other than those indicated above drinks, tips, laundry, phone & expenses of personal nature.
- Local departure Taxes if any
- Local Transfers from Airport/Railway Station to Hotel and Excursion Sites or vice-versa at places mentioned above
- No services booked as of now
- Some hotels may charge a local city tax on spot: appx. EUR 2-4 per person / night.
- This is an individual tour only
- Standard hotel Check in at 2 PM & Check Out at 10 AM
- All sightseeing will be on SIC, client needs to reach central meeting point on own.
- Lunch & Dinner are not Included