Meet at Athens airport and transfer to the hotel. Remainder of the day at leisure. Athens is an amazing city to discover on your own with its numerous museums, parks, and the shopping areas of Kolonaki, Hermou, Voukourestiou Street, Monastiraki and Plaka. Overnight in Athens Hotel.
Explore Fascinating Greece with TourNMove.com.
- Trip Schedule
Day 01 – Airport – ATHENS ARRIVAL
Day 02 - HALF DAY ATHENS SIGHTSEEING
HALF DAY ATHENS SIGHTSEEING Breakfast in the hotel. Pickup from the hotel for your half day morning tour. See Syntagma Square, the House of Parliament, the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Athens Academy, the University, the National Library and the Hadrian’s Arch. Pass by the Temple of Olympian Zeus and visit the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896. On the Acropolis visit the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the Parthenon. Continue and visit the place where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era, the museum of Acropolis. At the end of the tour, drop off at the hotel or at the city centre. Remainder of the day at own leisure. Overnight in Athens Hotel.
Day 03 – ATHENS – ARGOLIS (Corinth Canal, Epidaurus, Nafplion)
Breakfast in the hotel. Pickup from the hotel for your 4 days Classical tour with Nafplion. Depart Athens and stop to see the Corinth Canal. Drive onto and visit the ancient theatre of Epidaurus famous for its acoustics. Then proceed to the town of Nauplion. Afternoon free to explore the town. Dinner in the hotel. Overnight in Nauplion hotel.
Day 04 – ARGOLIS – OLYMPIA
Breakfast in the hotel. Morning free at own leisure. Depart at noon time for Mycenae. Visit the archaeological site and the Royal Tomb of Agammemnon (The leader of the Troy War). Continue across the central Peloponnese to Olympia, the cradle of the Olympic Games, passing from the towns of Tripolis and Megalopolis. From here, the original Olympic Flame begins its journey to the Olympic Games. Dinner in the hotel. Overnight in Olympia hotel.
Day 05 – OLYMPIA – DELPHI
Breakfast in the hotel. Visit the original Olympic Stadium and the archaeological museum. Then drive north to Patras and cross the new bridge over the Corinthian Bay from Rion to Antirion. Continue via the towns of Nafpaktos and Itea to Delphi. Dinner in the hotel. Overnight in Delphi hotel.
Day 06 – DELPHI – KALAMBAKA (METEORA)
Breakfast in the hotel. Visit the archaeological site of Delphi on the slopes of Mount Parnassus. See the Sanctuary of Apollo Pythios, Castalia Spring and the museum. In the afternoon leave Delphi for an interesting trip through Central Greece to Kalambaka (Meteora). Dinner in the hotel. Overnight in Kalambaka (Meteora) hotel.
Day 07 – KALAMBAKA (METEORA) – ATHENS
Breakfast in the hotel. Visit Meteora with its impressive scenery, ageless monasteries, suspended between earth and sky. Inside, see priceless historical and religious treasures. Return to Athens via Trikala, Lamia, Thermopylae and drop off at the hotel. Overnight in Athens hotel.
Day 08 – ATHENS – SANTORINI
Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to the Athens port of Piraeus and take the boat (tickets not included) to the island of Santorini. Meet at Santorini port and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Santorini Hotel.
Day 09 – SANTORINI
Breakfast in the hotel. At leisure on this amazing island of Santorini (formed by the eruption of the volcano 1600 BC). The sight is the most breathtaking of all Greek islands and perhaps of the world. Explore and enjoy all that the island has to offer. History and nature combine to make Santorini unforgettable. Overnight in Santorini Hotel.
Day 10 – SANTORINI – ATHENS
Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to Santorini port and take the boat (tickets not included) to Athens. Meet at the Athens port of Piraeus and transfer to the hotel.
Day 11 – ATHENS DEPARTURE
Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to the airport included or, extend your stay in Greece.
- 4 Nights BB Hotel Accommodation in Athens Including Breakfast, Taxes and Service Charges.
- 4 Nights HB Hotel Accommodation in 4* Hotel in Nauplion (Nafplia Palace or Amphitryon), Olympia (Europa or Amalia or Arty Grand), Delphi (Amalia), Kalambaka (Meteora) (Grand Meteora or Amalia) Including Breakfast, Dinner, Taxes and Service Charges.
[For 3* Hotel Accommodation deduction of: 109.00 Euros in Single/ 78.00 Euros per person in Double/Triple/ 46.00 Euros per Child Sharing Room With 2 Full Paying Pax.]
- 2 Nights BB Hotel Accommodation on Santorini Including Breakfast, Taxes and Service Charges.
- Half Day Athens Sightseeing & 5 Days/4 Nights Half Board in 4* Hotels Classical Tour with Nauplion by Regular Organised Seat In Coach Tours with English Speaking Guide and Entrance Fees Included.
- Athens Transfers: Airport – Hotel – Piraeus Port – Hotel – Airport by Private Contracted Modern Vehicle.
Santorini Transfers: Port – Hotel – Port on Shared Basis.
- Flights/fares extra – not included in above quote.
- Visa or Insurance Charges
- Meals other than those indicated above drinks, tips, laundry, phone & expenses of personal nature.
- Local departure Taxes if any
- Local Transfers from Airport/Railway Station to Hotel and Excursion Sites or vice-versa at places mentioned above
- No services booked as of now
- Some hotels may charge a local city tax on spot: appx. EUR 2-4 per person / night.
- This is an individual tour only
- Standard hotel Check in at 2 PM & Check Out at 10 AM
- All sightseeing will be on SIC, client needs to reach central meeting point on own.
- Lunch & Dinner are not Included